Three Stars (3*) Hotel, with 69 Rooms, Corinth
Unique ID: 1786
Auction date: 25-10-2023 14:00
Asset ID: 185659
Three star (3*), non-operating hotel with 69 rooms and 138 beds. The building has total surface of 3,505.7 sq.m.
It was built in 1968 and it was renovated in 2002, on a land plot of 18,368.00 sq.m.
The property comprises of:
- a basement with a total surface of 200 sq.m., with storage and boiler room.
- a ground floor of 1,516.30 sq.m., with the reception, living room area, two restaurants (kitchen, cafe, and WCs), and bar.
- a first floor of 680.50 sq.m., with 22 rooms, 3 suits, and living room area.
- a second floor of 680.50 sq.m., 24 rooms, 2 suits, and living room area.
- a third floor of 428.40 sq.m., with 16 rooms, 2 suits, and living room area.
The hotel features a 25.00 m swimming pool, a cafe, a tennis court, a basketball and volleyball court and a mini soccer court.
The hotels in the area operate the whole year.
Sodia Properties commits to provide all legal documentation in its possession and any legal advice on the standard eviction process to any existing leases as per cl. 1009 of the Code of Civil Procedure (ΚΠολΔ). The estimated time for the eviction is 6 months.
The asset is located in Isthmia and it has frontage to the old national road Athinon-Corinthou. The surrounding area comprises by commercial building and fields. in general, Isthmia is a seaside town and belongs administratively to the Municipality of Corinth, Prefecture of Corinth. In the 2011 census the settlement was found to have a population of 1,134 inhabitants. Isthmia is 78.00 km from Athens and 10.00 km from Corinth. In terms of infrastructure and accessibility to Public Services, the area is adequate. Transport services are adequate and are carried out by buses and the suburban railway. In addition, the property is in close proximity to the motorway E94 (Olimpia Odos).