This is a beachfront 3* hotel, which operates under the name "HOTEL STEFANIA" and consists of four (4) floors and 80 rooms with total surface of 3,352 sq.m. on a 7,500 sq.m. plot, More specifically the building consists of:
- Ground floor: 954.00 sq.m. consisting of staircase, two elevators, reception area, bar with lounge, restaurant, multi-user room, kitchen manager's office, WC, storage rooms, laundry, engine room, cold rooms and corridors.
- First floor: 714.00 sq.m. consisting of 23 rooms, hallway, staircase, two elevators and a linen closet.
- Second floor: 714.00 sq.m. consisting of 23 rooms, hallway, staircase two elevators and a linen closet.
- Third floor: 530.00 sq.m. consisting of 23 rooms, hallway, staircase two elevators and a linen closet.
- Fourth floor: 530.00 sq.m. consisting of 23 rooms, hallway, staircase two elevators and a linen closet.
Restaurant 315 sq.m. Guardroom 5 sq.m. Staff area 120 sq.m. Open space parking . Pool. Landscaped surrounding area with paving, grass and plantings. Tennis and basketball courts,playground.
Sodia Properties commits to provide all legal documentation in its possession and any legal advice on the standard eviction process to any existing leases as per cl. 1009 of Code Of Civil Procedure (ΚΠολΔ). The estimated time for the eviction is 6 months.
Hotel has been operating since 1976, while in 2003 a large renovation took place (plumbing, electrical, painting, etc.)
Hotel is located on the coastal community street of Artemis, at "Vlycho", municipality of Amarynthos - Eretria, in Evia. It is a seaside area on the borders of the city of Amarynthos (or Vathia) in Evia between Chalkidos - Aliveri National Road and the sea, 103 km far from Athens, 29 km from Chalkida and 7 km from Eretria and just a few meters from the center of Amarynthos.
Amarynthos, also known as Vathia, is a coastal town in Evia. It is located in the central part of the island, about 30 km southeast of Chalkida and is one of the largest towns in Evia and the largest in the Municipality of Eretria.
- Building Permit - 431.PDF
- Floor Plan 1st Included In Building Permit - 4.PDF
- Floor Plan 2nd Included In Building Permit - 5.PDF
- Floor Plan 3rd Included In Building Permit - 6.PDF
- Floor Plan 4th Included In Building Permit - 7.PDF
- Ground Floor Plan Included In Building Permit - 3.PDF
- Layout - 2.PDF
- Loft Plan Included In Building Permit - 8.PDF
- Plan of Surrounding Grounds Included In Building Permit - 11.PDF
- Procedure Of Regulating Building Illegalities - 2625201.PDF
- Roof Plan Included In Building Permit - 9.PDF
- Section Plan Included In Building Permit - 10.PDF
- Special Operation Sign - 4415.PDF
- Topographical Plan Included In Building Permit - 1.PDF
The information included in the website, in relation to the real estate properties, i.e. including but not limited to the geographical location, the distinctive elements, the description etc are raised from publicly accessible sources and a transfer link to the relevant public website (eauction.gr) will be available to the user.
The intellectual property of images and photographs of the real estate properties –excluding those from publicly accessible sources, i.e. Google Earth, which bear the relevant distinctive attribution- is protected by copyright legislation in force and is owned exclusively by the Company.
The aforementioned images and photographs are provided to the user strictly for personal use. Thus, the user does not acquire any right, title or interest in any of the images and photographs of the real estate properties contained on this web site by accessing, downloading or printing such images and photographs.
Unless otherwise specified, the user may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, load, license, create derivative works from, link to or frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell such images and photographs, without written permission from the Company.