Three star (3*), non-operating hotel with 69 rooms and 138 beds. The building has total surface of 3,505.7 sq.m.
It was built in 1968 and it was renovated in 2002, on a land plot of 18,368.00 sq.m.
The property comprises of:
- a basement with a total surface of 200 sq.m., with storage and boiler room.
- a ground floor of 1,516.30 sq.m., with the reception, living room area, two restaurants (kitchen, cafe, and WCs), and bar.
- a first floor of 680.50 sq.m., with 22 rooms, 3 suits, and living room area.
- a second floor of 680.50 sq.m., 24 rooms, 2 suits, and living room area.
- a third floor of 428.40 sq.m., with 16 rooms, 2 suits, and living room area.
The hotel features a 25.00 m swimming pool, a cafe, a tennis court, a basketball and volleyball court and a mini soccer court.
The hotels in the area operate the whole year.
Sodia Properties commits to provide all legal documentation in its possession and any legal advice on the standard eviction process to any existing leases as per cl. 1009 of the Code of Civil Procedure (ΚΠολΔ). The estimated time for the eviction is 6 months.
The asset is located in Isthmia and it has frontage to the old national road Athinon-Corinthou. The surrounding area comprises by commercial building and fields. in general, Isthmia is a seaside town and belongs administratively to the Municipality of Corinth, Prefecture of Corinth. In the 2011 census the settlement was found to have a population of 1,134 inhabitants. Isthmia is 78.00 km from Athens and 10.00 km from Corinth. In terms of infrastructure and accessibility to Public Services, the area is adequate. Transport services are adequate and are carried out by buses and the suburban railway. In addition, the property is in close proximity to the motorway E94 (Olimpia Odos).
- Floor Plan 3rd Included In Building Permit.PDF
- Building Permit _ 232.PDF
- Building Permit _ 120.PDF
- Ground Floor Plan Included In Building Permit.PDF
- Building Permit _ 339.PDF
- Floor Plan 1st Signed By The Engineer.PDF
- Floor Plan 2nd Included In Building Permit.PDF
- Topographical Plan Included In Building Permit.PDF
- Building Permit _ 853.PDF
The information included in the website, in relation to the real estate properties, i.e. including but not limited to the geographical location, the distinctive elements, the description etc are raised from publicly accessible sources and a transfer link to the relevant public website (eauction.gr) will be available to the user.
The intellectual property of images and photographs of the real estate properties –excluding those from publicly accessible sources, i.e. Google Earth, which bear the relevant distinctive attribution- is protected by copyright legislation in force and is owned exclusively by the Company.
The aforementioned images and photographs are provided to the user strictly for personal use. Thus, the user does not acquire any right, title or interest in any of the images and photographs of the real estate properties contained on this web site by accessing, downloading or printing such images and photographs.
Unless otherwise specified, the user may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, load, license, create derivative works from, link to or frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell such images and photographs, without written permission from the Company.