3*Hotel, with 112 Rooms, Rethymno in Arkadi, Rethymno Prefecture
Asset ID: 181241
Unique ID: 1783
Auction Date:Wednesday, 9th June
3* Hotel set of 112 rooms, on a land plot of 5,919 sq.m., covering an area of 3,703 sq.m., in a peaceful location surrounded by beautiful gardens and olive trees.
It features two restaurants, one of them is a rooftop restaurant, an outdoor pool with spacious terraces, a poolside bar, and a conference center.
The building complexes and surfaces of the hotel are summarized as follows:
• Main building, two-storey with basement building, total area approximately 900 sq.m.
• Complex A, two-storey building with a total area of approximately 55 sq.m.
• Complex B, two-storey building with a total area of about 100 sq.m.
• Complex C, two-storey building with a total area of approximately 195 sq.m.
• Complex D, with building Approximately 520 sq.m.
• Complex E, ground floor building, total area approximately 80 sq.m.
• Complex F, two-storey building, total area approximately 160 sq.m.
• Complex G, two-storey building, total area approximately 200 sq.m.
•Complex K, two-storey building, with a total area of about 80 sq.m.
• Complex L, two-storey building, with a total area of approximately 130 sq.m.
• Complex M. two-storey building, total area approximately 220 sq.m.
• Complex N, two-storey with basement building, total area, approximately 360 sq.m.
• Complex I (south plot), two-storey with basement building, total area approximately 170 sq.m.
• Complex III (southern plot), two-storey with a basement building, total area approximately 392 sq.m.
The hotel offers panoramic view of the Cretan Sea and Rethymnon. Adelianos Kampos beach is 800 meters away.
The surrounding area is fully landscaped and includes two swimming pools with outdoor bar, parking space.
It operates in summer seasonality with a duration of 8 months (April-November).
Sodia Properties commits to provide all legal documentation in its possession and any legal advice on the standard eviction process to any existing leases as per cl. 1009 of Code of Civil Procedure (ΚΠολΔ). The estimated time for the eviction is 3 months.
Pigianos Kampos is a seaside village of northern Crete in the Peripheral Unit of Rethymno at an altitude of 15 meters. is located in the bay of Almyros (Rethymnon) at a distance of 7 km east of the city of Rethymnon. The village is between the settlements of Sfakaki, Pigi and Adeliano Kampos, while through it passes the EO90 or North Road Axis of Crete.
Its beach, which is located approximately in the middle of the bay and used to be the coastal estates of Pigi, has been developed into a tourist resort. It has sandy shores and small bays with rocks while sea turtles appear that lay their eggs. In the area there are several large hotels, rental accommodation, holiday homes and restaurants.
The information included in the website, in relation to the real estate properties, i.e. including but not limited to the geographical location, the distinctive elements, the description etc are raised from publicly accessible sources and a transfer link to the relevant public website (eauction.gr) will be available to the user.
The intellectual property of images and photographs of the real estate properties –excluding those from publicly accessible sources, i.e. Google Earth, which bear the relevant distinctive attribution- is protected by copyright legislation in force and is owned exclusively by the Company.
The aforementioned images and photographs are provided to the user strictly for personal use. Thus, the user does not acquire any right, title or interest in any of the images and photographs of the real estate properties contained on this web site by accessing, downloading or printing such images and photographs.
Unless otherwise specified, the user may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, load, license, create derivative works from, link to or frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell such images and photographs, without written permission from the Company.